OUR SERVICESRisk of explosion is present whenever there is flammable material or combustible fine dusts. EXS Synergy provides total Ex compliance solutions to our Clients, which includes major oil, gas and petrochemical facility owners and companies providing Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, we have a global reach, serving Malaysia and beyond.
HAZARDOUS AREA SERVICES
EXS Synergy is the market leader in Hazardous Area services, particularly Explosion Protection (Ex) compliance services for Electrical and Instrument (E&I). Our extensive Ex capabilities are critical in both EPCIC and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities, serving Asset Owners and Operators.
- Ex Equipment Sweeping
- Ex Inspection, Rectifications, & Maintenance
- Ex Design and Installation
- Fitness for Purpose Assessment
- Ex Unit Verification
- Ex Equipment Repair and Overhaul
- Ex Equipment Re-Certification
- Explosion Investigation
- Supply of Ex Products
ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATIONS & CONTROLS
Our integrated Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls services help Clients, Asset Owners and Operators reduce their EPC and O&M costs, maximize operational uptime, and optimize maintenance efficiency.
- Electrical Data Collection, Monitoring, and CBM Analysis
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Earthing & Lightning Protection System (LPS)
- Instrument and Control Design, Development, Maintenance, Trouble-Shooting and Testing
- Plant turnaround and Commissioning Support
- Obsolescence Program
Continuous development forms an integral part of our business. Through our partnership with TCCEI, we provide a multitude of competency development programmes to our customers.
- IECEx Certificate of Personnel Competency (CoPC)
- Ex Apprenticeship program
- Technical training
- Essential skills training
Complemented by EXS Synergy’s global network of offices with our partners, our Quality Assurance and Quality Control services help our Clients ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations and quality standards.
- Source Inspection
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- General Inspections (Mechanical, E&I, Piping and Structure)