Risk of explosion is present whenever there is flammable material or combustible fine dusts. EXS Synergy provides total Ex compliance solutions to our Clients, which includes major oil, gas and petrochemical facility owners and companies providing Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, we have a global reach, serving Malaysia and beyond.
HAZARDOUS AREA SERVICES
EXS Synergy is the market leader in Hazardous Area services, particularly Explosion Protection (Ex) compliance services for Electrical and Instrument (E&I). Our extensive Ex capabilities are critical in both EPCIC and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities, serving Asset Owners and Operators.
- Ex Inspection and Maintenance
- Ex Installation and Designs
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Ex Unit Verification
- Ex Equipment Repair and Overhaul
- Explosion Investigation
Complemented by EXS Synergy’s global network of offices with our partners, our Quality Assurance and Quality Control services help our Clients ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations and quality standards.
- Source Inspection
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- General Inspection (Mechanical, Marine, E&I, Piping and Structure)
Continuous development forms an integral part of our business. Through our partnership with TCCEI, we provide a multitude of competency development programmes to our customers.
- IECEx Certificate of Personnel Competency (CoPC)
- Ex Apprenticeship program
- Technical training
- Essential skills training
Technology development can be utilized to harness the full potential of our services, ensuring higher efficiency, lower costs and increased safety. Our partnership with Wiggle Technologies enables us to help Clients prepare for the future.
- Intell-ExTM Management Tool
- Sotware / App Development
- Drone Inspection
- Instrument Control and Automation
- Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM)